OpenOffice – Edit your PLR ebooks, or create your own from scratch, and convert them into PDF, all for free.
GIMP – Free alternative to Photoshop to edit your graphics.
FileZilla – Free FTP software for Mac or PC. Transfer your website files to your web host easily.
KompoZer – Free web page editing software
Skype – Free calling software for conducting one-to-one consultations or group calls
Canva – Free online graphics design software
For more done-for-you graphics at a low price, check out our Graphics Membership Club!
Ever heard of affiliate programs? These are forms of Internet marketing that reward the affiliates for sending traffic to the advertiser or for other transactions. The vendor pays the affiliate to place a link on their website, and the affiliate sends traffic to the advertiser in return. Simply put, it’s about paying commissions to people who help you make sales. It’s that easy!
Affiliate marketing has its ups and downs. It could be challenging if you are not armed with updated information and the technical how-tos. But this article’s sole objective is to show you how good it can be!
The following is a list of reasons why web marketers love affiliate marketing as a form of Internet advertisement.
1. Low cost
Many are scared to develop a home based business because of the investment required. In affiliate marketing, you don’t have to spend much to start earning money.
2. Inventories not included
Product management could be very stressing. Finding somewhere to store stock, rotating it to sell older stock first, packaging and delivering to the customer. With affiliate marketing there is no need to maintain any kind of inventory; the merchant does all the maintenance required.
3. Unlimited income through leverage
When you have a paid job, your monthly income mainly relies on whether you go to work or not. With affiliate marketing, your affiliates could all just lead traffic to your site without you having to lift a finger after providing them your ad copy and links. Though not every web marketer earns limitless amounts of money, everything is easily available for the advertiser or Internet marketer to be successful.
4. Go worldwide
With affiliate marketing, you are dealing with a global market place. All you have to do is choose a niche product and prepare all the necessary tools for your affiliates to lead traffic from just about anywhere to your website.
5. Low risk
The very main reason for Internet marketer’s enthusiasm with affiliate marketing is its having a low risk factor. Especially for those with low budget set aside for advertising, affiliate marketing is just the way to do it.
6. No closing time
With affiliate marketing, your business works every single second of the day while targeting a worldwide market! What could be better than that!
But all of these will be put to waste if you don’t have the right niche product and all the other important tools to make it big in affiliate marketing, i.e., well-SEO-ed website. So better get started right away working on this!
Get started today and begin making money online. ‘Me Know WordPress’ contains over 150+ detailed videos on everything you need to know about making money with WordPress blogs. Visit business.loveyourlifeai.com/MeKnowWordPress for more information.
From Overture, a keyword suggestion tool, you will see the millions of searches done for a certain keyword. When these keywords are typed in search boxes of search engines, indexed websites containing articles with those keywords will be displayed. And this is what leads traffic to websites with keyword-rich articles. Yes, the magic word is articles.
Content is king, or queen for the female entrepreneurs among us! That’s why writing articles is one of the most utilized Internet marketing media today. Internet surfers just can’t get enough of information on various fields. Providing information through these articles is a surefire way to drive hot traffic to your web site.
Why is this so? Here are the benefits that writing articles can give your Internet business.
1. It’s absolutely free. Too good to be true? Would we lie to you?! Okay, you have to pay for your Internet Service Provider. That’s it. All you need is your thoughts, your computer, and your hands. If you have those, nothing will stop you from typing words that will make you complete that article for your website. On which aspect of that process did you really shell out any pennies? Maybe later when your electric bills come.
2. Your website will be noticed in a short period of time. Submit that article of yours to article directories that get the most web traffic and in no time your web site will be crawled. That is if you don’t forget to include your resource box or byline.
3. Obtain back links automatically. When you submit your articles to directories, other websites will make use of your article too. With the copyright terms of your articles, the URL of your website will still be intact and will subsequently direct more traffic to your website.
4. Improve your reputation. As an Internet marketer, if you plainly display your products on your website, you will not gain much conversion rate. Conversion is when your traffic converts to sales. You have to show that you are knowledgeable in your field. And what better way to show that than by writing articles that will allow you some bragging rights, right?
Just make your creative juices flow and jot down or key in those ideas quickly to jumpstart your article writing momentum. With those benefits listed above, a writer’s block is the last problem you will ever be able to surmount.
Get started today and begin making money online. Our ‘Complete Newbies Training’ programme contains 20 modules on everything you need to know about making money online! Visit http://business.loveyourlifeai.com/CompleteNewbiesTraining/ for more information.